1. Keeping your hands clean through better hand hygiene is one of the most important steps that you can take in order to prevent being infected and spreading the pathogens. Wash your hands as much as possible, ideally both before and after picking up or dropping off all the meals. Since you may not always be able to do this, use hand sanitizer liquid.
2. If you have to cough, sneeze, hold a paper handkerchief in front of your mouth and nose. If that's not available, cough / sneeze at your elbow. Be sure to keep your hands clean, but if that’s not possible, wash your hands immediately.
3. Always wear a mask where it is mandatory, or where you can't keep a safe distance from others.
4. Keep at least 2 meters distance from everyone.
5. If you feel sick, stay at home or call your doctor, and avoid contacting people.