What should I do if I stop to deliver as a student / switch to another student cooperative / sole entrepreneur?

Modified on Fri, 08 Mar 2024 at 01:42 PM

At the end of an active agreement, the following conditions must be fully met:

Closure of previous contract

  1. Notify your current cooperative and us that you do not wish to continue working together in the current set-up.

  2. Return the equipment you have with you - as it was lent to you under an agreement that is no longer in effect. You can find out how to do this here: wolt.me/mosoda

  3. We can always renew the contract after the end of the payment cycle and after the invoices have been received, so you must return your equipment by the end of the current cycle.

  4. Wait for the billing: you will get your deposit back from your student cooperative. 

  5. If you want to leave delivery completely, there is nothing more to do.

Start a new contract

  1. You can use this form to report new data: wolt.me/adatok-szerzodes

  2. You can request equipment via this link: https://wo.lt/hun-gearorder.

  3. The ordered equipment will arrive within 2-3 working days. Once received, contact our support, send a picture of the equipment and they will activate your profile!

  4. Your new contract is live and you can come online.

IMPORTANT! If you are continuing through another student cooperative or sole enrteprenaurship, you must return all of your current equipment in order to receive a credit for your deposit!

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article