The courier partner application has an inbuilt km counter, which should operate during your time spent online.
Some must-see information about how does it work:
- Most importantly: It is a display, not only measuring rides between pickups and drop offs, but ALL of your distance done during time spent online. (Including free roam)
- It is purely a visual information for you, there is another program measuring drop off distances, which is the base of your kilometer fee.
- From time to time, this counter is not working properly, or not working at all for short periods (we are working on it hard to change that), but thankfully it is just annoying, without any effect on your income. (Since, once again, the program measuring your distance fee is a completely different one)
- If it stops working for a short period, don't worry, later on it will be added to your statistics.
- The biggest perk of the program is, if you are riding a bike, you can explore your limits, if you are on a motorcycle or in a car, you can calculate your expenses quite well.