The following only applies to these cities and zones:
- Déli- Agglomeráció
- Északi- Agglomeráció
In the cities and zones not on this list, there are no scheduled hours.
- You can book Scheduled Hours to let Wolt know you are committed to completing delivery tasks during a specific time period. The point of Scheduled Hours is that as you commit to being available, we commit to paying you a certain amount in return.
- If you cannot commit – that’s fine! Many people deliver without ever booking Scheduled hours. It just means you should not book scheduled hours but deliver on non-scheduled hours where you have even more freedom, and the earnings change directly in relation to how many tasks you do.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount of Scheduled Hours that you need to book as a Wolt Courier Partner, however, it is important that you ONLY book the Scheduled Hours that you know you can commit to.
- Failure to do so and not giving us a cancellation notice in advance may result in business damage to us, and you will be taken of the opportunity to book and complete scheduled hours. With this in mind, we ask you to only book scheduled hours that you can surely accomplish.
- If you do not notify our support team in advance that you will not be able to complete a given scheduled hour, you will be taken the option to book scheduled hours and your already booked scheduled hours will also be canceled. After that, you will be only capable of generating earnings under the performance-based remuneration model.
- You can take breaks, but please keep in mind that you will get the payment for the scheduled hours if you are online and inside the delivery zone for at least 70-80% of the whole period (differs in every city).
If all of the conditions described above are met and you still don’t see the fee of your scheduled hour added to your balance, just wait 1-2 hours as a first step. Scheduled hours have a small process time in our system. The safest way is to check at the end of the day or the next morning to see if the fee has been added. If you still don't see it, contact us to see what might have happened.