The following phones cannot run the Wolt Partner application:
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30 series
- Huawei Mate Xs
- (Huawei) Honor 30 series
And all Huawei devices that appeared on the market after these models. Unfortunately, these devices are no longer running Android and Google services are not available on them, so you cannot even download the Wolt Partner app on them.
Huawei is using very aggressive battery optimization settings on many of their devices, causing Android apps to sleep shortly after the screen goes off. This can cause Wolt Courier Partner App to stop sending location updates which can result in appearing as offline, problems with completing tasks and other undesirable behavior.
Here’s how to fix it:
- Go to Phone Settings
- Go to the Appssection
- Select Wolt Partner Appand select App Info
- Tap on Battery
- Make sure the Power-intensiveprompt option is Disabled
- On the same page, switch Launchfrom Automatic to Manage Manually
- Enableall the Manage Manually options
NOTE: The battery settings may be on a different menu on your specific phone model.
If the above instructions don’t work for you, you could try the following
- Go to Settingson your Huawei device
- Select Apps
- Tap Settings at the bottomof the screen
- Select Special Access
- Select Ignore Optimizations
- Select Wolt Partner Appfrom the list and tap on Allow.
If you still can't see the map, update all your Google components through Google Play (update every app which is developed by Google)